Play-Doh Activity

For my play-doh model, I chose to create a cell phone. I chose this because I am slightly addicted to my phone even though I know it is a distraction. The girl Morgan that sits next to me made a pair of lips. She says she made this because she does and loves to talk a lot. Also, another girl next to me did a cell phone. She says she did this because she is also slightly addicted to her cell phone even though she knows she shouldn’t be. This connects to the writing process because when you first open a document it is blank. When you first take out play-doh it is a blob or a blank canvas.With both of these blank canvases, you have the opportunity and freedom to do what you want. When you open a blank document, you can type whatever interest you but you must think about what you want to do. When you open play-doh, you have to also think about what you want to create. After you’ve brainstormed then created your writing or creation, you want to revise or perfect it. This is an important step of the writing process because this is where you fix everything that isn’t exactly how you want it. Lastly, you will publish your writing or your model. I am publishing my model right now and when I turn in my research paper I will also be publishing that. It is important to not skip any steps of the writing process because you should do whatever it takes to make your writing or model the best it can be.

One thought on “Play-Doh Activity